The DStatG promotes the participation of junior scientists and young scientists at prestigious international statistical conferences. We cover your travel expenses and conference fees up to a total of 500,- €, if you give a lecture.
DStatG travel allowance for young scientists
and young scientists
- Her dissertation is not older than 3 years.
- You are a member of DStatG.
- Your account is balanced at time of application.
- Presentations at prestigious international conferences
- These include the big meetings of ISI, Bernoulli Society, IMS, American Statistical Association, Royal Statistical Society oder Econometric Society.
- but it can also be an international workshop to your area of expertise.
- The DStatG decide on the eligibility of Konfernenz on the basis of your application.
At least 6 weeks before the conference starts. so you can already submit an application prior to submission. Of course, promotion will only, if you are accepted for presentation.
- Set up an informal application with presentation title and description conference by mail to the address below. Please explain, which is why this event is important to you.
- Apply prior to acceptance of your presentation to the conference a promotion, so you must specify the decision date (this is important for our planning). Tell us then, in a further email no later than 6 days after announcing the decision.
- Submit at least 6 weeks after the conference your receipts (Incl. confirmation of participation) on. For legal reasons, DStatG can pay you a lump sum, but only settle the actual travel costs.
Send your complete documentation to:
German Statistical Society
Postfach 15 05