Education and training
|Committee chairman:||Prof. Dr. Ulrike Rockmann (Uni Oldenburg)|
|Deputy Chairman:||Prof. Dr. Torsten Harms (Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, Karlsruhe)|
task, aim, content:
The committee deals with the many facets of the off- and training in statistics. It comprises the specialized events in educational institutions, as the general schools, universities, other scientific and vocational institutions. Included is an analysis of frameworks and curricula – auch im internationalen Vergleich.
For scientific statistics education central issues are substantive and formal standards for basic studies in statistics courses, that secure a generally accepted level of education even with different focus courses at various universities and the offer in the main study. Theme is also the statistics education as a "service" for other studies and the specific requirements for didactic and methodological approaches. In addition, deals with the committee teaching-learning materials and courses, die auch außerhalb des institutionellen Rahmens angeboten werden.
- The trade statistics in the study of economics
- Statistik in BA- and MA courses
- Methods required in applied research
- Multimedia and Internet – Apps and eLearning in statistics education
- Requirements of professional practice at the statistics education
- Statistics in secondary
- Special studies modules, as the Additional certificate for Master's degree Master in Official Statistics (WILL)
- Dealing with complex monitoring indicators in the teaching
- Use of data of official statistics in teaching
Notice of incorporation:
Der Ausschuss wurde bereits 1948 im Rahmen der Neugründung der Deutschen Statistischen Gesellschaft eingerichtet.